Monday, June 11, 2007

| Boobs are great

i have to say digging through the archives can be great fun, although I think eLzar has the most extensive archive of all of us. I gotta say in the day I was supAr envious of your White Dorf and Dragon selection. Damn good zines back in the heyday before marketing-profit centric companies eviscerated their content or existences... booo.

c^nt was JP's Mantra in that era. Final hurrah: Kick'um upside the C*nt.

Note: eLzar, 2nd Ed is great and all until I remember... "STUFF". Then my nostalgia starts to deflate. Even THACO has a place in my heart, but "STUFF", Uggg...

OMG, Rocky IV is so bad. Even when I was younger, I saw the cold-war taste as over the top and I was a bit oblivious to politics then. Yet I still watched it a few times. I mean, stupid fighting movies act as a bit of an opiate for me still. Knocked up looks really good. I almost saw it this past week, but decided to hold out a little longer.

j0rn, I hate that creepy 'nerd' camaraderie that some gamers will try and invoke. So awkward when they just don't get it.

D>M>