Monday, May 21, 2007

Peace of mind

I figure that the car acts as peace of mind given the X-factor status of Motobykes 'Stang. I mean it will probably make it, but the consequences if it doesn't is a bit painful. Nothing like breaking down on the Khan day.

Rude: The drive is just shy of 17 miles from our place to the Khan. Taking all the goods via Public Tranny is a bit tough. It would seriously limit what we would be able to transport to the Khan.

Also, I spoke with the reservations desk this morning and I was able to confirm that I will be able to check in both rooms at the same time and inquired about showing up earlier than 3pm to increase our odds of being able to get connecting rooms on the interior side. They said that if the rooms are available when I arrive, they can check us in. Otherwise, they will have me wait until something is available. Long story short, I will return to my original plan and leave earlier to increase our odds of getting the rooms we want. I will take BART down earlier and leave some of my baggage for M. Byke to drive down along with some human baggage such as Meatball and his friend assuming we go the rental car route.

D>M>