Monday, May 21, 2007

I am not sure that I understand...

Myke, I am not trying to strong arm everyone into a rental. I just though that given the circumstances it seemed the safest choice... I was under the impression that the 'stang was having potential over-heating issues of such a nature that you did not trust it on any trips longer then the three mile trip to and from STFU? If this has been repaired or seems to have subsided, I did not realize. Last time we went over renting a car you seemed pessimistic about getting the car to a garage for repairs before the con and, I mistakenly thought, leaning towards the rental plan.

As far as me getting the car, or Jon for that matter, neither of us has auto insurance. For us to rent the car, it costs roughly $20/day extra, at least last time I needed it for a rental car. At four days that is an extra $80.00. I would nominate David, except he is not old enough to rent a car. I don't know his friend, so I can not really speak for him.

My plan was to arrive at the Con around 12pm-1pm.

What say you two? Where does this leave us and what is the consensus?

D>M>