Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ok, there has been a misunderstanding here. I'm not trying to strong arm anyone against the rental - as I said I think its a good idea. I have to give a final at 8am on Friday morning, it is finshed at 10:30. I am totally happy to rent the car and to drive the care (I don't think my insurance for the Mustang will make any difference to the cost, mind you, normally they make you pay for Collision-Damage insurance which I'm not covered for any better than anyone else - but I don't know).

What I want is someone to help me so that I can pick up the car without having to leave my own Mustang at the rental place or have to go to SFSU in the morning, then come back home to leave the car, then go back to pick the car on the bus, then come back to pick up all of the stuff here by myself. Doesn't seem like it should be such a problem.