Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm happy to get the car and be the driver but the problem is this - I can't drive two cars at once and I'm not willing to have to drive to SFSU, drive back up here, take the bus back down to SFSU to pick up the car by myself and then load everyone's stuff and drive around picking people up.

Since I'm the owner of the 'stang, and have been driving it to work and back for two months now, I think I have a good idea of its condition actually, and I don't like having my money spent for me, so excuse me if I'm a bit prickly.

That said, I think the idea of having a single car for us all is a good one, but if we need to get going early we should do it together. Enron, if you're taking the day off, why don't we get the car and go and secure the room then - unless you're planning on being there before 11am?