Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I actually watched Devil Wears Prada too and yeah, pretty entertaining. TOTALLY don't see how anyone was nominated for any kind of oscar for it (think 2 ppl!?) but it was watchable and fine. I like pretty girls and it had loads of em.

RE: Borat, I've been a big fan of Da Ali G Show ever since I'd seen the british clips from it, then the HBO version. I'll say it, the guys a friggin genius. While I have NO idea how Eragon Hess and Ryan and EVERYONE gets into the Jackass stuff (those are the kind of coke-whore's who would have punched me in the face in high school and called me a fag) I guess I gotta just realize some people won't like the Ali G style of humor either. I'd say if anyone were interested in exploring it, you start with the BBC (I guess- they have what, ONE channel in England?!) version of his show. He re-did a lot of stuff for the HBO version and some of the edge was lost in translation. But Kootaloo Almighty, that dude makes me LOL.
Jackass is to Jeff Stimfig (or whatever tool form HS who kicked the retarded guy down the bleachers at a game) as Borat is to JP Munro (don't ya think!?)

Speaking of LOL - don't wanna steal yer thunder jon, but: Me and Jon were chattin for a few in WoW the other day and he related a story of how he IM's with his coworkers who are maybe just a few cubes down from him, and when they write "LOL" to him he hears only the sound of silence from thier cube. That shit is funny.