Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Screw Time Warner and Tivo

So, the smarties at Time Warner thought it would be a good idea to drastically change their cable lineups and group like channels together, which is supposed to be an improvement over everyone having their favorite channels memorized, and instead we have to realearn all the channels and their locations. F corporate policy makers who need to make up worthless projects to justify their jobs.

Oh, the best part of this crap is that TiVo, has not corrected their lineups, which means, no recording of anything because EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL HAS CHANGED. Apparently some people have been dealing with this for 3 weeks now, and I am pissed and the lineup occured for me today.

Recent events, and the total lack of customer service, has made me re-think my loyalty to TiVo. I am not so sure that I would recommend it over the free DVR service many cable companies offer anymore. So sad that a nice counter-hacker-culture company has blown it so bad.