Saturday, November 18, 2006

Congrats, man! Hope that works out for you.

I'm trying to figure out my class schedule for Spring right now, was stuck for a good while on a class day code of "U".. come to find out, I guess they're offering Sunday classes now. Good for me as far as ease of schedule goes, I guess. But it does screw with weekend family trips somewhat. I'm trying to figure out a way to have Sunday-Wednesday classes, leaving Thursday-Saturday open. That would be a good trade off, I think. Trying to figure out if I should try taking 19 credit hours this semester (three online classes for 7 credits), or if that's a little too much, and back that down to 16. I dunno. I guess it just depends on how much busy work is involved.

It just feels nice to be on the home stretch with graduation coming next year.

Wish I could have gotten down to LA this weekend, but with Michelle going down to Teh Virus, it just wasn't meant to be.