Friday, November 17, 2006

The House of Nikisch is being attacked viciously by an intestinal virus of some kind. Michelle was up all last night, and Haylee the two nights prior. Three nights in a row with no sleep is fun! I'm still feeling a little bit puny from my go-around, but I'm well on my way on the road to recovery as I haven't puked for 4 days now. Awesome.

So, now I get to try and keep them seperated for a day or two so we don't keep kicking the virus back and forth.

Re PS3: Can't believe people are willing to pay that kind of jack for a game console. That's absolutely rediculous. If you're willing to pay over $2000 for a game console, just get yourself a top of the line gaming PC platform and hook it into your TV, FFS. Then you can have everything the PC offers plus whatever games the console can handle.

It's enough to make you want to stand in line for a few hours to make a tidy $2,000 per unit profit, isn't it?