Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I don't even know what you guys are talking about

Aaron, Jon - you guys still up for a little dinner/drinks with Andrew? Wednesday night, he's heading out here and we'd love to have you guys (with your other halves too if they want of course) out to meet. If you can't that's cool too - I know it's short notice. Anyway, I'll ring later on that too, just wanted to get in touch as soon as I could.

Gen Con - looking forward to it - except for the fact that 'bitch bitch bitch' (if you know what I mean) is going be looking for us there - doh, sorry. It's not my fault - but Enron and Jon, your secret living location is still safe. I think I am going to buy a lot of Privateer press (well, a lot for me...). Sounds like maybe I'll be doing painting as I've realised that Warmachine is really the game for me at the mo. Am really excited at the idea of doing some roleplay - Jon you're my hero for designing a campaign - I can't wait!

It'll be good to see all of you guys. Guitar hero - makes no difference to me - I totally suck at that sort of game and will simply enjoy watching others play, or sleeping.