Thursday, August 24, 2006

Really Rude?? It was "furious anger" bad? I dunno about that. Stupid/unfunny bad, yeah. That was probably the crappiest video I've ever seen! Ugh. The one part I liked was when the chick sings "We almost got Cthulhu!" twice at 2:48 or thereabouts. Props Aeryk for probably finding the dumbest thing on YouTube. :)

I gotta listen to some good music or I'm gonna hear that in my head all day... perhaps the sweet music of a Japanese chick licking some octopus will chase the blues away!

Oh, I just saw that sometime this/next year Settlers of Catan/Alhambra/Carcassonne are gonna be released on Xbox Live for the 360. That's pretty sweet. I might pick one of those up when they drop the price. My Xbox has been making lots of weird noises and having trouble reading discs lately and I think it's gonna take a shit soon.