Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Great Game Purge of 2006

I am looking to offload these games, for either trade, cash, gift, charity, or whatnot. I have come to realize that I will never, probably, play any of them and I need space to hold the games I do like, and might very well play. So this is the list, I am not quite to the point of asking who wants what from the AT, because I would like to try and get something for them first. Anyhoo, here they are, and man, I have a lot of unloved games:

Ricochet Robot
LotR: the Search
Crimson Skies (FASA)
King's Gate
Drakon (1st ed)
Atlanteon
Arena Maximus
Magdar
Illuminati: Delux with Expansions, I think
Chez Geek, 3 expansions I think
Car Wars the Card Game
Chez Dork
Unexploded Cow
Some Cheapass Polar Expedition
Assault on Hoth
Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Filthy Rich
Barbarossa to Berlin
Scarab Lords
Sword & Skull
Frag! and various shitty expansions
Achtung! Spitfire
Metro
Assassin
Civilization, the AH version
Warrior Knights, the GW version
Rome at War
Panzer Grenadier
Settlers of Catan, shrink later version
Car Wars Deluxe
Battle Ball
Runebound, 1st ed
I'm the Boss
Third Reich
Imperium, 3rd ed
Twilight 2000: Last Battle
Junta, West End version
Gettysburg 1863
Hex Hex
Munchkin, with Clerical Errors
Battle for Armageddon
Coup
Starfarers in German
Pass Out!
Age of Mythology
Master Labyrinth
Maginor
Delta V
Dragon Delta
Age of Rennaissance, AH version
Axis and Allies Europe
Axis and Allies, original MB version, still in shrink
History of the World, Hasborg version
Risk 2210
Medieval Merchant, though I don't think this is mine
Seranissima
Twilight Imperium, 2nd ed
Wreckage
Lowenherz
Ingenious
Ticket to Ride: Europ, in shrink

A few of these I am still waffling over, but I need to be serious here, there are MANY more games out there I would rather play than almost ANY of these, so they are outta here! By hook or by crook, these game are out of the Hess collection! Make way for more ASL! BTW, one could concieve that ASL is short for 'asshole'... and by saying that I have dug my own grave of future taunts a la Blood Bowl Hell.