Saturday, August 26, 2006

OK, so first the really good news, which is that FINALLY the contract bullshit has been worked out at my job and I have a big raise coming as of 9/1. In fact they gave me a buck an hour over what I asked for. So that's one major thing off my mind. Now I will be able to concentrate on my job instead of seething over the "man" and my oppression thereby.

Next up... the news on my Guitar Hero status that you've all been clamoring for. I'm really sorry I haven't updated this in a while but I've been pretty busy. Anyway, "Frankenstein" by Edgar Winter Group? This is music? Fuck that random assortment of tootling garbage. It's one of those songs that fucking blows, but is hard, so you have to play it over and over again anyway to beat it. Anyway with copious tactical use of Star Power I finally beat that shit last night. Sayo-fucking-nara assholes. Now the only two Hard level songs I have left are Cowboys From Hell and Bark at the Moon. I can get about 95% on both of them. Sometime before my birthday, I will enter the elite cadre of Very Hard players and my life will be at its high point!

Anyway the GH2 song list is looking pretty sweet (there are another like 35 songs that haven't been announced, although I'm sure some of those will be contest winners or something like in the last game):

Anthrax--"Madhouse"
Black Sabbath--"War Pigs"
Butthole Surfers--"Who Was in My Room Last Night?"
Guns N' Roses--"Sweet Child O' Mine"
KISS--"Strutter"
Lynyrd Skynyrd--"Freebird"
Motley Crüe--"Shout at the Devil"
Primus--"John the Fisherman" (Original Recording)
Reverend Horton Heat--"Psychobilly Freakout"
Rush--"YYZ"
Stone Temple Pilots--"Tripping on a Hole in a Paper Heart"
Van Halen--"You Really Got Me"

Oh and finally behold our new website identity:



Li'l Update:

Oh hey Enron you can't field Alexia anymore until you can paint her up to this standard. Don't worry I can still field all my unpainted/primed miniatures. You just can't field yours though, just don't worry about it.