Wednesday, August 23, 2006

And There You Have It

Here, is my boardgame collection on BGG. I have commented every game to some extent finally, but I know for a fact there are games I am leaving off, and after the Great Purge of 2006, there will be some I will remove.

After re-reading some of the posts I discovered that I shift between writing for different audiences. Sometimes I write like I am talking to one of you guys and use nicknames, other times it is all proper and lame sounding, like I am writing for my 7th grade English teacher. I think when I discovred that these comments could be viewed by anyone looking at a particular game, rather than a personal game collection, would see the comments, I think began to get confused as to what I was writing and why.

Enjoy?

Teh Link to teh List0rz