Sunday, July 23, 2006

The off lotion didn't work?

That must have been a resistant batch of mosquitos. I'm virtually impervious to mosquitos now. Somethings happened lately. I no longer get bitten by mosquitos, or not many are willing to bite me. I think over the course of the year and a half, I have accumulated so much mosquito venom, that I'm just a huge venom poison sac. There's probably a trillion different viral bacterial swimming in my blood stream. If dipped in daggers, my opponents would feel a 1d4 per round of poison damage.

EDIT: English Proper: "If dipped in daggers, my blood would cause my opponents..."

That was the funniest camping story I've heard in a while. Sad, but funny. My only story to share was I went to a friends kids Baptism party on Sunday. Many kids, many kids. Kids scare me more than night monsters. What's the difference? Boozed it up all day. Malaysians can fucking drink, let me tell you. If you need an bloody excuse to drink, just befriend a Malaysian. He'll find any fucking reason to drink. We started at around 1 pm and ended drinking at about 7pm, finishing off 3 container cases, not 24 packs, probably 48 packs of beer.

To Note: Friday we drank lots.