Monday, July 24, 2006

I have not been body surfing since I lived in El Segundo. Man I miss that. Not having a proper beach here kinda sucks. Boo.. eLzar, remember that time at 'Squeekers' that barney kid cut in front of you while he was aimlessly riding a sponge. You almost broke your neck on a shore pounder. I thought you were going to tear that kid in two.

It has been awesome weather in SF. Every SF weenie that has whined about temps in the 80s is an idiot. Man it does not get any better than that. Ahhh.. my temperature vagina hurts. Dorks. Now anywhere elese in the bay... Well I feel for them. 107 in Napa. 103 in SJ. 106 in Oaktown. Boo hot. Today we had to turn off a lot of excess energy consumption in our buildings to cut back on usage. Kinda wierd working with the lights almost all out.

Elzar: I like the Koo-Ta-Loo mini. Well Mini is a relative term. I gotta say I really enjoyed the build up during the eary stages of In the Mountains of Madness. That was fun and shapping up to be a good campaign. Too bad things conspired to bring the adventures to a halt. I gotta say I am jonesin' for some RPG action. I have not busted out since Boobla Khan last year. SAD! I have RPG'd just once since early 2002. Ass. 4.5 years and only one RPG game. Das Burnt.

That is a bummer about 3rd planet. However, that place has been in a slow rot for a very long time. Personally I hate buying from the online store, but sometimes I just can not help it. The last order I placed with Gamescape took them 3 months to fill! FTW? I got fed up after 2 months and ordered from the war store. Got a call a month later and felt bad when they told me the product was in. What the hell. Why should I feel bad? They way exceeded a reasonable amount of time to fill the order. Stupid guilt of not supporting the local gaming the community. Boo ingrained catholic guilt. Boo urns

Speaking of seeing OG music. I saw an ad for GB in concert. I missed the date. I donno if that would be any good. Half the fun of GB was the fact that those guys sounded like they were 14 and were full of nutty teenage energy.

D>M>