Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Toot de Sweet

I think I am available all weekend. Give me a heads up when you will be available and about.

I had one of those gut wrenching experiences two days ago. I was on a crowded-ass double-length bus in which I had to squirm vigorously through a sardine of humanity to exit at my stop. After I got of the bus I double checked my pockets for stock, as is my usual routine. One, two, three, four lumps… Huh. Wait shouldn't I have five. Well six if you include my package. Okay let’s count again: One, Two, Three, Four, Ummmm... Try one more time. Maybe the fifth lump is in another pocket I had forgotten about in my jacket. Let me browse again. Okay at this point I must have looked like some pervert feeling himself up in public. Like the bum that masturbates to women walking by him. Not that any one in the grittier part of SF would notice this. Everyone else is crazy, why should they care what just another nut is doing. Anyway: Dig in my pockets for a full inventory check. Key set 1: Check. Key set 2: Check. Cell phone 1: Check. Cell Phone 2: Check. Wallet: Uh oh. D'oh! And so a mad sprint out run the bus before it departs the next bus stop, two long blocks away. Oh my god, I thought I was going to blow a lung gasket. I just barely got my self stuffed in the front door, into the front of the most ridiculously packed rush hour bus eVar. It took me two stops to get to wiggle my way to the back of the bus where I was sitting. My god, there my wallet was resting between to women sitting where I had just been not two minutes ago. I have never done that before. What an ass feeling. After locking my self out of my apartment the other night, all I could think of was how ass it was to have two events like this happen in such quick succession.

Deef