Thursday, May 04, 2006

The dirty tRaiders

Only the O Rugs man can somehow work the Raiders into a discussion about his colligate advancement. That would be sweet tits though if you did end up here for a bit.

Elzar: Well the wallet loss wasn’t so much a matter of forgetfulness. It just plain fell out of my pocket. I put it in my pocket just before sitting down, but I think it was not deep enough in the pocket and plopped out as I stood up. However, the whole forgetfulness thing certainly did take hold on my key fiasco. I think that will be the last time Aimey depends on me to bring the only set of keys. She had a habit of not bring her keys when we were going out together. I had been telling her for months that it was only a matter of time before I forgot my keys. And so an ass was bitten.

Mykail: Hotels... There are a good number of hotels in the Union square area that are reasonable. But it has been four years since I stayed at a hotel in SF, so I can not really advise so much on price. The places that I do know are descent are The Pickwick, Hotel Diva, Sir Francis Drake, St. Francis, Hotel Triton, and the hotel you stayed at. However all these are probably expensive this time of year since tourist season is rolling. When I stayed at them, well things were grim tourist wise in this city. Also these hotels are a bit away from the sunset. ~30 minutes via Muni. There are really no hotels out in this neck of the woods. No one comes to SF to stay in a hotel not in the core interest of the city. On the other hand you are more than welcome to stay at my joint. In fact, Aimey and I just had a couple people stay two weeks ago. It does not cause issue with us and I know hotels can be kind of brutal on the pocket book. Last time ELzar and O Rugs came up they were guests of my fine establishment of the Bates-Killen Motel. Oh yes I am the Master too. Even Johnny stayed at Hotel California Beach where he met a fine Korean woman? Or was that the gift giving Japanese woman? Anyway, I have not spoken to jr0n, so I do not what his weekend schedule is and if he is working or not. WhatevAr way you decide give me a heads up.

D>M>