Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Oh yes

I remember both of those. BTW it was Uve Von Schneider. Ah the helmet was so dumb. but funny. Who was DMing that one?

C3PO. Umm, that was me. Elzar that was the worst game ever. Star Wars RPG, western theme. Lame. If I wanted boot hill I would signed up fr it. I remember getting my character and then hearing the world description and saying, "what the fuck?" I literally could not believe it. Then that ass-hat of a DM had the nerve to get mad at me because I told him for the third consecutive combat round that C3PO was doing nothing. I said "What the hell do you want him to do?" He failed his ability to comprehend the native language of the planet AND he was a pacifist in the middle of a battle in a vacant dessert field. Stupid. I had 3D+1 language skills. The rest of the party had 3D. What the truck? How lame. You convinced me to leave something to the order of 40 dice at the table, including my high rolling set of white pips on black, while going to 'check out if we saw Rudy'. Not that I blame you. I would still give up some seriously precious dice to avoid that game again. Jebuz.

I will have to check out that book Elzar. I really did like MicroSerfs. I never got into any of his other works though. They all just failed to stand up to the magnetism of MicroSerfs. A game list would be sweet. Creating a log would be fun, although it could take a while to put together. Lemme look into it. You know a lot of what we did during our time in Dorchester and El Crotch is pretty nostalgic for me. Very wierd. I have almost no nostalgia from before you came down to SDSU or for the period of time when you were down there for the second stint. I guess the wierdness of it all created some interesting memories. Maybe because our life consisted of NecroMunda, Hockey, Arby's, Punk music 24 hours a day, concerts @ Soma, Jack in the Box, "Jacckkk in the Box" *wink*, Barnes and Chernoble's, and being dirt poor. Simple and maybe even a bit elegant. Or not.

Ja-El, so you are going to be back in the AHHHHHHH, MOTHERLAND! From the 7th until when? When are you free? Info dude!

D>M>