Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mammories

As I sit here with not much to do waiting for a crew to finish some work on one of the houses, I think back to some delicious gaming moments I have enjoyed over the years:

- D&D with JP. We had an NPC named Uve Schneider that was a pompous french tongued guide for us. He had a pencchant for wearing his full helmet at all times. He met his end during some combat in the rain. First, he was knocked unconscious face down in a puddle and we fought hard to reach him intime to turn him over. Finally, the tide turned and we flipped him. The battle again pulled our attention away from sweet Uve. When it was all done and said, Uve's full helmet fulled with rainwater while he lay on his back, and he felt the cool touch of death, drowning while unconscious on his back. So sad. N o one really liked him anyway.

- Aaron or Jordan (I think) as a protocol droid in a convention Star Wars game: "I am fluent in over THREE forms of communication". Good times.