Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ja-El! I'd love to teach you a lesson in Warmachine that weekend, but unfortunately I am gonna be out of town. Enron is too, I think. It's my gf's birthday weekend and we are going up to Lake Tahoe. That said, we definitely have room for one more in the cabin and you are welcome to attend... most people are going from the 9th-11th (I'll be leaving on the 8th though).

Hope you can make it! If not... how long are you going to be in the States? We can get together after the 11th fo' sho'.

The game list is admittedly an impressive sight. I'm kind of flaky about going to the Wednesday game nights, or maybe it's more accurate to say I'm just not as hardcore as those other guys, but I'm in the register for the very first night of the game group's existence, and that means something, dammit. If the AT had a repository to log games I'd log every single game I ever play. It would be a logical extension of me and Jael's ongoing "Day of a Million Games." Seems like it would be a non-trivial thing to host online. Maybe we could just keep an excel sheet on the FTP server and update that? That's unhip and low-tech admittedly, but it's easy.

Aeryk, that photo of you makes you look like the Feral Child from The Road Warrior. Do you have a cool razor boomerang?