Wednesday, May 31, 2006

500+ games is quite impressive

especially over a short time span of a year and a half. If theoretically each game took an average of 1 hour to play the group would have logged over 500 hours of actual game time. In comparison, A-Day-of-A-Million games, I think combined few years history, I doubt we have logged 100 hours of actual gamery. It would be either a really dedicated hard core game group, or just people with lots of time to spare. Factoring there is only 78 weekends, you would have to play 6.5 hours of games a weekend with your friends, Everyday!

Eatersen - I detect a little friendly?/rival? challenge on the lee-teaches-etersen front! I think the long windy SF months must have bashed the fragile mammories of which archaic army was decimated into oblivion the last time the cryx raised it's warcry. So I guess it's time for a little Memory jogger eh?

I would love to spend the weekend with you and your lovely miss, unfortunately I must pass! I'll just wait around when you and aaron gets back then on the 11th. I'll be back on June 7th, the only plans are to visit a local laboratory, other than that I'm all free for gamin! Staying at my parents house, my flight leaves on the 23rd of june, so I have a good 3 weeks.

Is mike in town or not, is he still alive?

Johnny