Monday, April 10, 2006

Wow.

That is some crazy tough stress. Ugggg... That was an intense post. If it had not been for Art's providing the update earlier, I would have been even more supAr nervous reading that. I am really sorry you had to go through all that stress, but on the other hand, a sweet sweet healthy baby was the result. I look forward to some pictures and the rugrat updates made evAr popular by the original ActionDad, O Rugs. I am totally stoked for you. Elzar, I need your snail mail addy. Can you email that jazz to me?

jr0n: Eating Curry == Significance in life. Funnah.

Wednesday, I get to train someone for my current position. Hey thats cool I guess, until I listen to my woman and one of her friends go on and on about all these horror stories about the worst temp employees. Sweet shit like, "I dont do filing" and refusing to do what they were hired to do. Or refusing to work with existing systems. Great. Im going to get that asshole. I know it.

D>M>