Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am never having a child!

My goodness, I don't know how you managed all of that stress Aeryk! I hope that Leslie is recovering well from the surgery etc.! I'll ring soon and drop by to see you all - just wanted to give you some space (and by God is sounds as though you need it!) I had no idea that you were going through all of that - even whilst we were playing games at your house - and *I* get stressed about writing the next article or interviewing for a job! Seems so pathetic next to what you and Leslie just went through. It's marvellous that it all has worked out so well in the end - hurrah for healthy happy Wylie!

Enron - you will totally get that guy. Just train him to make coffee instead. Also, (and this includes Jr0n) can you guys suggest a good area that I should start looking for places in in SF? I'll be starting the search very soon, but I've no idea where is good.

Dr. Myke