Thursday, February 23, 2006

That ASL picture was awesome.

Hey Art thanks for the advice! Actually I have only tried ostrich once, but I really should try it again. I had it at some weird restaurant (like Fuddrucker's or something) and was not too impressed, but I'm gonna try it again.

Anyway, this is actually my second stint on Weight Watchers. Yeah, it seems vaguely dodgy but I've found that the online version does work well for me. I lost about 50 pounds a few years back on it. I found that it's not really a fad diet or anything like that so much as a little stricter version, basically, of "don't eat so much." What primarily works about it for me is the action of writing everything down. Basically I find if I write down everything that I eat in the course of the day it helps me skip eating so much garbage.

Lately I've been going in and out of eating like shit again and I'm about 10-15 pounds heavier than I'd like. Unfortunately I don't really have time or access to a gym so it's mostly going to have to come through diet (and also pushups and using the weights in the house so that my muscle doesn't wither away to nothing). Also I know that the older I get the harder it's going to be to take weight off, so I might as well look my studliest right now. Anyway I'm going to go throw up again. Maybe when I look at my fat thighs in the mirror I will throw up automatically! LOL 15/f lfg