Thursday, February 23, 2006

Art, I mean Aaron: That driving simulator thing is rediculous. I must have it.

Jhohn, weight watchers isn't a bad way to go with the point system and all that. However, it doesn't really directly address the issue of healthy eating, other than to charge you insane points for "bad" foods. Ultimately, you could eat just about as much as you want to as long as you follow the rules I've set out, and you'd be hard pressed not to lose weight.

Shit, just walk up and down those fucking insane stairs outside your house a couple times a day and I guarantee you'll lose weight and have some ripped legs. For an added bonus, make sure you're breaking in new shoes and have near-bloody blisters before attempting. Then, kick Aaron in the balls for me when you're done. Thanks.

=)