Thursday, February 23, 2006

Haight Watchers: "Dude that guy is totally a rich wanna-be commie brat. Fuck'm in the back now!"

I gotta say the Weight Watchers thing worked really well for you jr0n. Since I lived with you during your diet I saw the entire process. Very consistent and reliable system for you. I guess diets mostly come down to conviction and what matches your personality/habits best.

O: Wouldn't be great to be rich and have some serious mad engineering skillz, Check it out... Crazy Auto racing sim

Elzar: That is fucking funny as hell. Man Why didnt we do anything cool like that at the Kings games? I guess we suck as nerds. We have to kick it up next time we do a Kings game.

jr0n: Yeah Ostrich is good stuff, but since it is very low in fat and more like a wild game food than a domesticated farm food, it is very easy to overcook. One minute on the grill can make the difference between perfection and steel-belted. In an unrelated note, I will make sure I make the peacock feathers available for you when you come visit me.

bUnk3r Cun7

Deef