Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So, I was driving to class tonight and they said something about hockey on the radio.. and I remembered that I haven't logged into fantasy hockey for a month and a half. 8-o Looks like the Tartars are closing the gap! Weee! Good job!

=)

So, I'm in my first week of classes for the new semester and I'm already feeling like I need to pick up an amphetamine habit. Ugh. We'll see how I feel in another week or two, but right now the extra two classes (plus labs) is really making me feel the added load. I am very stoked about my computer classes. The 3D Modelling and Animation course is being taught by an ex fighter pilot (flew wild weasel missions in Vietnam.. hard core!) who was also a lead at Pixar and ILM. He's a really great guy and has offered to let me sit in on any of his other modelling classes for free to pick up pointers and ask questions, which was pretty cool. They are also trying to put together a game development curriculum for next semester and he asked me if I'd be interested in teaching a class.. (insert bug eyed emoticon here) ..

Anyhow.. things are getting into full swing. Our Virtual Heroes meeting got pushed back because of a family illness issue. So, we've got another week-plus to bang on the beta-demo. (RUDE.. tunes!)

Go Steelers.. gotta root for them in the 'bowl for having destroyed the much hated Broncos in their home stadium in the AFC Championship game. LOL! The look on Ratahan's face was priceless. Now they get to pick nearly dead last in the draft and have nothing to show for it. Yeehaw.