Saturday, October 01, 2005

War-Love Machine + An fun day with Aeryk

A fun day was had yesterday... Blookburst hobbies, Mini purchasing, Mini construction, Band-o'Bros, and Axis/Allies D-Day. Overall, it's hard to imagine more fun packed into a small time-frame. I'm going to prime them today, and maybe even read the rules (call me crazy). I decided to fill in the War Machine love by getting the one faction that no one has yet, so be ready for some Menite Death! Basically we're the religious right, so watch out, we worship the almighty Dollar, and have scary Rack things and Choirs and shit, so watch out Mo-Fo's! (Sorry, I woudn't be so aggressive, but it says in the rules that I have to be. I think from now on I'm going to call it War Machine: No Fear!

Also: can I say hurrah for getting mini's together and ready for priming? I'd forgotten how much fun that is. Booyah, Band of Brothers - an enjoyable series so far.

That is all.

Myke