Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Holy shiite.. (edit: HOLY SIMULTANEOUS POSTAGE, BATMAN!)

I haven't posted anything of quality length in forever. Feh.

Haylee's first birthday party was a raging success.. lots 'o fun! She had a rad fuzzy pointy pink hat with a huge #1 on it. I've got a picture.. I'll have to host/post it here real quick-like. Thanks so much for the super cute outfit, big E! Can't wait to be able to return the favor. Weee!

As for my impending trip to San-Fran/Oaktown.. I'm flying in tomorrow morning, bitches! So, eh.. trying to call Aaaaaaaron and getting voicemail solemente. Need to get the 411 on how to get to your pad from the airport via the barthalamueu system, and how I'm going to go about obtaining entry to said pad. Now, I know we've got a long and sordid history of doing B&E when the need has arisen.. but if I can avoid it, I think I want to. Heh.

Are there any other Action-Jackson Team members in the greater area with nothing to do on Thursday? I'm up for some carousing the town, or just hanging out and effing off, too. Actually, I'd really like to find a good market so I can at least cook for my boarding. The rest is just bone-ass. So, yeah. Like that.

But, eh.. I do need to get in touch with the Aaronious one sometime tonight. So, like.. if you read this and you haven't called me yet, please do so. I know you gave me your address a week ago, but the envelope on which it was written has been "cleaned up"... so I need that again too.. =)

Late,

~O.