Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Company of Knights

$19.99 will get you these, a beautiful set of pre-painted plastic mini's for Shadows Over Camelot. Looks pretty nice! Maybe that will be my convention purchase this year! Also, it includes Sir Bedivere from Game Trade magazine/Jon and Denis from Third Planet.

Good to know about no thursday and no friday, Jon. I almost bought True Dungeon tickets for friday! So, that being the case, who else is going to miss con time? I wanna get these tickets and not be stuck with them cause someone won't be there that day. Saturday morning okay?

Also

Our new slogan should be, "When you want action,count on the Action Team". Oh wait. The kick-ass real estate people from theactionteam.com already use that.... We should clue them in to some great marketing materials we have prepared for purchase on Cafepress. I think I heard that Deef is the top-seller in their region 3 years running!