Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ah man. Gumbo sounds awesome, sorry I missed it. Basically last night I ate dinner, came home, and went to sleep at 10:15. Yeah -- what a partier. Anyway, are you guys are doing anything in the city today before you go to Oakland? I will probably have to give the East Bay tonight a pass. Yesterday was my girlfriend's last day at her unbearably shitty job after a very long eight months, and we're going to do something to celebrate.

The weather up here has been really weird lately. Thursday night was the nicest day I've seen all year, and at night it was still and hot. Friday the fog came rolling in and last night it rained. Now I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee and wearing my zebra-striped slippers, and I'm still cold. Maybe tomorrow there'll be hail, or maybe there'll be fragments of molten lava hurling from the skies. Who knows, in the wacky urban environment!