Saturday, September 17, 2005

On the subject of games: Did someone say AA?

I'm in. I don't play the boardgame anymore since hawking it on ebay for a good 35 dollars!!! Anyways it would be interesting for a quick 2 hour online battle.
Although there's quite a few boardgames available for internet play.

On WoW, yeah... everytime I see the letters "w""o""w" in sequence or if I say "Wow!" I would immediately associate it with World of Warcraft before any actual intended meaning. It'll take fuckin' years before that ingrained training pops out of my head. I used to have the same correlation with certain games like Ultima IV and "We built this city" by starship. Today, I can say that that association has finally been erased from my mind. Thank god.

So I'm bored this sunday. Normally I spend time visiting my girlfriend in Manila City, but due to poor planning, I couldn't reserve any hotels. So I'm stuck out here in the province near the factory. I'll probably go play a little basketball but that is only the endurance training for my next endeavor: GOLF!
I really want to get good at golfing so I'm dedicating every sunday in going to the driving range and hopefully a game or two here and there. It'll be great.

Speaking of Online Morph games, have you seen Dungeons and Dragons? Looked kinda interesting, except the part about being a "team effort" game. Team effort in Instances *shiver*