Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My Travel Plans

Yes, Turo, I am coming to town and would love to stay with you guys and the son of God, if that is still cool. Just me coming so Michelle can come to the game if she would like, or Jesus, either way. I am flying in Sat 24th @ 11.30am, and the game starts at 7.30pm, so we can dick around for a bit before hand. Then my flight out is on sunday 25th @ 5pm, so more dicking can ensue.

Also, the SF Lads, I will be ariving Sun 18th @ 9.10am in Oakland, then the first of the double headers is at 4pm, I think, so some mild dicking could be had too. Then I fly out Mon 19th @3.00pm, which concerns no one but myself and BART. I might try to get an earlier flight, cause you guys will both be at work all day, right?

Podcast: We just need some topics to discuss, with a brief outline of what we all want to say about it, and then we just riff from there. Ideas:

- Top RPG bosses
- 5 Best games ever
- Worst games ever
- Best characters and why
- Best/worst humanity points and why (I'm thinking Prosty's and such)
- Etc.

We would probably be better off just taking the recorder with us to Carls Jr and talking about the german guy who offered himself up for eating, and shared his severed filleted weiner with his eating partner before he died. All the while we can sit 3 feet from a family with children, raise our voices, bring Hot Carl's and "FEMUR!" into the discussion, and eat our own double western bacon cheeseburgers.

Sounds like a plan.