Thursday, August 18, 2005

Eat Eggs

My reaction to that quote was pretty much the same when I ran across it. Brutal. I guess the re-branding and redefining of the entire presentation of pro hockey can only get better than it was. A putrid stench of death lingered on the state of hockey before, only most people hadn't noticed because the league and ESPN would annually spraying it with some Lysol and call the NHL the new lemony scented NHL. I think this will all be for the best. A correction if you will. I just hope I have OLN at home. Now if only Bettman would quit, the second part of the prophecy would be fulfilled. Good riddance to Goodenow (Part One).

I would love to go to a Kings game, but I think one in Vegas is not going to happen for me. I just can not see that happening financially (Flight + Hotel + Tickets) right now. I think a Kings game in mid-fall down in LA is much more realistic. At least that does not entail a hotel room. And as a bonus I get to visit my family, which I have not seen since mid-April. Next time I am setting up a trip to LA I do want to go to a Kings game. I will give you heads up and we can coordinate a game. I miss that.

Jon: Sweet action with the Jobby Job. Not working is the SuX-z0R.

Gotta get my booty back to work