Saturday, August 20, 2005

Deadwood!

That's my other new favorite show of all times with BSG and Curb yer Enthusiasm. Ran through the first season in 2 days and wish I had cable to watch all the episodes that came out since. Most memorable exchange from Season 1:

WILD BILL: Sure you want to quit, Jack? The game's all that's between you and getting called a cunt.

BARMAN: Meeting adjourned, fellas - take it outside.

WILD BILL: That droop eye of yours looks like the hood on a cunt to me, Jack. When you talk your mouth looks like a cunt moving.

JACK: I ain't gonna get in no gunfight with you Hickok.

WILD BILL: But you will run your cunt mouth at me. And I will take it - to play poker.

OMG it's such a good show haha. First two episodes were kinda "eh" for me, but then I really got into it and by the end of the season I was SO fuckin' hooked. Love it!

Man-e-cunt-mouthes