Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dear Lord.

Ass prices have reached to just shy of $3.00 a gallon in the city. WTF, mate? I am so glad that I average about 50 miles a week now. That is still $7.50 a week in gas alone. Whores! It costs me 45-50 to fill up my tank. Jebuz.

In other news I have my DSL back. Well, since mid-weekend. Go go gadget phone companies. Yeah well, we say we will have it in a week, but.... We dont really feel like following through on that. We are like "Le Tired".

Seriously. Eric, I am sorry I was not able to make it to the B-Day bash. With the move and all the other shiite occurring around me I just could not swing it. It was good to hear that you had a good time. Hopefully I will be down that way in the near future.

My Apartment is very nearly finished. In fact Johnny, Jon and I had a cool little gaming action followed by a dinner with Janis, Aimey, Francis (A friend from up here) . Highlight of the eve: Johnny gave Jon and I sweet wooden grog mugs. Three cheers to seeing Ja-El again. Boo to going back to the Philippines again. He says he will not be back until December, missing GenCon SoCal.I also got a chance to throw down some warmachine with j0nZ0. Cool game. I like the mechanics. I would like to play with terrain and have a little more strategmizin'.

Art-a-fart-a-choke: I am game for the weekend of the 16th in October. Any hanging out action sounds good to me. We can tool about the city, drink, and be merry. Just give me a heads up once you have firmed up some of your plans.

Rude: Sweet animated gif files.

Mike Hunt: How are you doing? Still alive? Dig up any sweet corpses?

Bush is a FuX0r