Sunday, July 03, 2005

Welcome Back!

Was on a self-imposed internet ban that I never kept up with. My WoW resurgance was pretty short lived - powerlvled a mage to 59 and was like, WTF AM I DOING? Had got into a pretty cool big guild and we were on Ventrillo and money wasn't an issue (people loaning, giving, etc) so that was really sweet, but once I hit close to 60, realized it's all the same. Same same same. So, quitted again (3rd time now?) Battlegrounds was ok, but I barely ever used it. General PvP is the funnest of all!

Well, gratz to Dr. Mike! Awesome man! Knew you were gonna get it! Haven't gone back and read all the posts I've missed, but yeah I'll do that. Like the new look of the blog!

-Broken 59 UD Mage - Smolderthorn
-Boneache 40 UD Priest -Firetree
-Rico 60 NE Druid - Dalaran

/quit life

Oh, what I've learned from wow. You NEED NEED NEED good warriors, priests and mages. That's really it. Everything else if x-tra juice. If there's ever a new game and we all get into it, we gotta rawk it! Oh, also tap-levelling is pretty sweet. Get a bunch of friends who are grouped, you (not grouped with them) tap the mob/mobs (elites higher lvl than you best result) then they destroy it. Towards my last levels I would get like 3 bubbles of XP in like 10 mins. Like 500+xp a kill and you take on 3-4 at a time. GENIUS! Yeah, I learned some real important stuff apparently >.< !

Get there Alive! Don't drink n drive! -Lagwagon