Sunday, July 03, 2005

Blog Posterize

Salutations to all from the borg. The brain juice is work (see blog from 2 months ago). Complaining about the lack of work and lousy pay? Come to the philippines, where there's lots of work and lousy pay! =) It's great!

I had to write a blog to see my new picture which i'm eagerly waiting to see as I drum up this meaningful blog note. The new size of pics and look and feel of the boxed text is appealing to the eye. I highly suggest Eric and Aaron program a cool java "Action team game" that would truly live up to the name. Perhaps a street fighter type 2D style duel game using nothing but TEXT art XXXX
X X
O --------Sho dukan!
XXX

Life here has it's goods and bads some personal developement, some work related, so I won't go into it because it all equals out, but I just wanted to let you all know, I still read the blog on a daily basis and keeps me sane, thinking it's all alright in the world as I used to know it. OMG Dr. MIke! It's a nuclear holocaust... o wait...

Jonny the ICEMAN cometh Lee