Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hey Enron, that is great news! About Necromunda, not about drinking wine straight out of the bottle while lying down in the shower. That is sad. I am really looking forward to our hellish battles in the Underhive to see who gets the precious, precious Juvies. That's what it's about, right?

Also, what is you guys' take on Mordheim? I remember trying it once in San Diego, but I wasn't in a miniatures kinda mood at the time. I think I was hungry. I know you can get the rules for free these days, but of course I don't really have any terrain for it unless we put out a couple of Wheaties boxes. At the GW store downtown I noticed you can get a box o' Skaven for like thirty bucks. Of course you can also just get Mordheim box sets on ebay for about the same price. That would solve the terrain, rulebook, and miniature needs simultaneously.

I need to play some miniatures games, so I can shut up about miniatures games.

My tenure at Leapfrog is coming to an end pretty soon. It's been good and I've met some cool people. Lots of people have ideas about where to go next so hopefully I can find a longer-term job, one that will lead eventually to a job with more responsibility, benefits, and dare I say, Foosball? In the mean time, I will be riding the Unemployment train straight to Bankruptsville.

Aeryk I think I'll be around LA from the 27th-1st or thereabouts. Are you going to be around?

Rico -- I can't believe you're still playing that shit! Jeebus! At least get into a different addictive game like Guild Wars or City of Heroes or something!