Monday, July 04, 2005

Nothing like being sick on the 4th o Jew-Lie.

Well I am at the tail end of being sick. Boooo... Friday eve I started feeling like shite, by night time I was full blown sick. Que lame? Sweet weekend.

Spent most of the weekend reading and watching TV. So Jon my answer to you, I am part way into the Necrophilia book. Munda. I mean munda. Right... Peanut brittle. I will try and push through it this week. I remember a lot of the rules, so it shouldn't take too long. A lot of the rules are standard GW minis rules.

Elrock, I am a good bit into the PHP books. Pretty easy stuff so far, I suppose it gets complicated in the DB connection section. Yeehaa, Jester's dead. Eventually I will change the Actionshots site over. I actually started a little of it but I am short on one concept model. I am not sure how to pass information from the client side via html links to the server side. I am hoping I dont have to set up sessions and such. Ill figure it out I guess. Did you play with PHP much or just use boiler plate PHP through Lunar pages only.

Johnny Five is alive! Ice Lee, you need to do less reading more posting on the Blog. Even Ry, the rare posting, voyeuristic actionteam member that he is, posts more often than you. Are you going to hang there for a while longer or are you going to come back soon? What is your plan, Stan?

Art you hooker! WHere are those images? Ill kill you! Fugger. I still get a kick out of, "Dont honk the god damn horn art! Jesus, every fucking excuse to honk the horn." Brilliant!

D>M>