Friday, July 01, 2005

6mm Hell

Okay, so for no more than my own personal fun and exploration, I have ordered two starter armies for DBA from Baccus. I got me some Macedonians and Indians, so there will be phalanxes and elephants throwing down! Exciting! After shipping, the cost of the armies is actually about $45 for the Macedonians, and $50 for the Indians because of the elephant miniatures. That breaks down to the equivalent of roughly 5 units of Warmaster, or one Blood Bowl team, or one hardcover D&D book, or one Space Marine. So there you have it. There is a new version of the DBA rules that I need to get a hold of, and then I will be ready to rock. Hopefully I will be able to paint up both armies shortly, or wrangle a certain burrowing, J-Pop lovin', chit hatin' fellow into painting one of them up for me....