Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hey Pumpkin, my advice is to take advantage of the construction to build yourself a secret passage and convenient hidey-hole. Perhaps you can even set up a peephole to check out the ladies' room, Jay-style? And do build a spare cabinet for your most precious miniatures.

Elrock MacPherson: I dunno 'bout all these rules man, you tell me what to buy and I'll buy it! $40 is reasonable for an army. Maybe I could even use my Warmaster chariots. You know, the Chariots of Glue.

Enron: Have I mentioned lately that it would be awesome if you read the Necromunda rules??? I'd like to get some gaming going maybe weekend after this one, what are your general plans? If nothing else some minis stuff or something. Game on! PS I found out that you can buy Beamish for a fairly reasonable price at Beverages & More. I am a happy beer-swilling camper now.