Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Dr. Mike, felicitations! Just promise you won't start wearing tweed jackets with elbow patches.

Vietnam war and chit games? Those are my most favorite things right after slicing off my nipples with a cheese grater! yay

Life working across from Facist Island could be worse. Luckily, I'm carpooling with a few of the guys. Though one realizes how much the company appreciates you when they only made our department move to the new place while there is still construction going on. From this cubicle (temporay of course. Testers will eventually only get a table in a segregated room) I can see the drywall being installed in front of me. There's plastic sheeting on the carpet and half the floor is still being built. The real employees get to move towards the end of July. Cocksucking bastards... (yay Deadwood! It's improved my vocabulary a thousandfold)