Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Sorry you're still feeling grody Enron. I imagine that was a treat for whoever you were next to on the plane as well. It's all gonna turn out like that movie Outbreak, but you're gonna be the monkey!

If only there were some way you could hang out with your friends even while you're sick... maybe through the power of computers... in some magical, online world perhaps? And even your brother would be there? WoW, how magical that would be!

OK I'll stop.

I've been pretty good lately but the noose is really tightening on me financially. It's been a blast not having a job but 4 months o' joblessness is starting to exact a grim and wearying toll on me pocketbook. I've been sending out lots of resumes to lots of jobs that I'm qualified for. Let's hope one of them hits soon!