Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Sick of it all

Okay, so I got sick last tuesday night and then posted that I felt better wednesday. I was a bit premature in that estimation. I got sick wednesday late night and stayed sick all week. Sweats, Chills, Fevers, Chest Congestion, Coughing, Head Congestion, Runny Nose, etc... Just would not give up. Well Yesterday was the first day that I felt good enough to get on a plane to SF. I got here, still had a bit of chest and head congestion, but on the mend. Then boom, the stomach flu hits early afternoon with dizziness and vomiting. I dont ever remember having all these symptoms in one sickness. Its probably a couple of virii.

Erox & Leslie, I am sorry. Jorn and Ja-El, when I feel up to snuff and when my girlfriend is through, I will call about getting together. I dont think either of you want to score what we have.

O rugs: I wanted to check out that package today, but stomach issues defeated me. I hope I am better tomarrow.

Enron Butterflyington III, D>M>