Thursday, January 27, 2005

Damn

Wow Ry. Sorry to hear about the female problems. Let me give you a hint that I have given to Johnny a hundred times, although he doesnt seem to heed it anyway: Never date Women in their early 20s. They are not ready for shit and they dont know what the hell they are doing. Good example? Lets just put it this way, my sister is now dating a drug dealer. Fucking brilliant! What the Hell? My bonehead brother has a more brains than that, and he's an idiot most of the time.

Ragnar: I actually have had the software since just before I left for LA, I have just been getting a chance to try and work with it. No luck yet. I just shot off an email asking Art a question about why I can not launch the program. I donno, maybe I can work well with 3d design, maybe not. Also, any roleplaying is interesting to me. Besides perhaps Art, I think I have the longest running dry spell for roleplaying in the group (Among those who actually care to roleplay) dating back to early/mid-2002. I was so lame at one point I resorted to spending whole work days rolling up D&D characters and fleshing them out.

D>M>

Donald Gibb: "Nerd!"