Friday, October 01, 2004

So, here I am in San Francisco! I'm a little wiped out. I've got a bit of a sore throat, and I think I should have looked into mass transit options rather than pulling a large, unbalanced suitcase on teetering wheels for many, many blocks. Oh well....

Anyway, it was awesome to walk out of my job yesterday. It's amazing that I was there for two years. They paid all right, and I like my co-workers, but man, I am happy not to be watching "Reba" right now. Who knows, perhaps I will be pulled inexorably back. But for now: I am a free man!!!!!!

There are two cute cats here, each of whom vomited grass onto the carpet minutes after I moved in. So, our relationship is already pretty casual and I think it'll work out.

Hey Ryan: No pressure, man! If you've got someone else to give it to or something, that's cool with me. But if you're interested let's meet up when I come back down in November. Anyway, do you have my email address? I don't think anyone else cares about our iPod b.s.

I thought Kerry did pretty well in the debate. It's all about the spin now; Talking Points Memo talks about some right-wingers who snuck into television "undecided voter" segments to influence them. Politics has always been dirty, but it just seems to be getting dirtier....