Sunday, September 26, 2004

Stat tracker is teh shit

That thing is so cool! I added it as a link to the Menu section of the homepage because I just figured out how Art was so ontop of the scores in our league, he was using this kick ass tool! It tracks all live stats as they are happening in the game, and then you click on the 'fantasy' button, and it shows our weekly matchups and how many points we are scoring as it is happening! Coolio foolio!

And yes, I think that with 2 categories still unscored and Bubba Smith only behind by 6 points, I would say the Placeholders are going to be on the losing end again... as were the Costa Rippers as The Action Team ripped them a new one! Unless Portis can makeup 25 points tomorrow night and Coles does nothing! Bwahhahhaha!

Who's the best at FF?!?!? Art is, I mean ERIC is!!!!!