Thursday, September 30, 2004

I envy you North Bay fellas..


Oh, to be able to attend any Oakland Raider home game I could! I've actually considered moving to the greater SanFran-Oakland area just for that purpose. I am Captain Oakland Raider Fanatic, sans the facepaint and skull-laden jersey.

Roger Wilco! Man, I haven't used that proggie for a long time (or played the game, for that mattter... anyone remember Radio Shock?)

But, I remember it being satisfactory, just a little bit less efficient.


Baby update (or not): No news. Baby is still content to hang out in Womb Town. If this keeps up, she'll be evicted on October 5th with an induced labor and/or cesarean (sp) procedure two days later.

=/

We going to try for some NWN goodness this Saturday night, then? WOOHOO!


BTW.. Aaron is hooked up with NWN, the ride. I found a copy of the new platinum set that has all three bits-n-pieces and popped it in the mail last night. Weeeee!


~O.